An urgent loan offers you much-required cash during a financial crisis or emergency. But if you do not have a good credit history, then you are worried about whether you are eligible to take the loan or not.
There is nothing to worry about. You are also qualified to take an urgent loan, even with a bad credit history, but options are limited here. With bad credit scores, you have to pay higher interest rates. So, it is important to research while taking urgent loans with a bad credit history.
Getting an urgent loans for bad credit is quite a tough task because you do not know exactly where to get the urgent loan.
To make it easier for you, we will tell you where you should get the urgent loan with bad credit.
- Online lenders
There are many lenders available online because they want to avoid the overhead costs that are associated with the bank branches.
- The best thing about online lenders is that they provide good access to bad credit loans compared to banks.
- You have to check the rate offers provided by the different lenders available online and then check whether you are qualified to take the urgent loan, according to the terms and conditions of the lender or not.
- Lending circles
A lending circle is another option to take an urgent loan for bad credit if there is a community or non-profit organization in your region that offers them.
- The lending circles work together in a group of 6 to 12 people, who move towards it to avail the loan from each other and pay them back monthly.
- Interest rates for taking urgent loans through lending circles may lower or sometimes zero.
- The only disadvantage of taking an urgent loan with lending circles is that the process takes a long time than other options. There is no guarantee that you will receive the urgent funds or not.
- Credit card cash advances
A credit card cash advance is a considerable option to take an urgent loan for bad credit, only if your card allows it.
- You have to take your credit card to ATM to put in the request for a cash advance. Ensure to mention the amount that you need and give the PIN of your credit card.
- Cash advances are expensive. For any purchases you make with your credit card that have no grace period, the interest rates increase immediately.
- However, the cash advances’ APR is generally higher than the purchase APR.